Applications are now open for the Peace First Fellows in Residence Program 2021.
The Fellows in Residence Program is a paid, year-long Fellowship for emerging social change leaders who aspire to build a movement of youth working for change. They search the world for young people who have led movements, campaigns, nonprofits, and social enterprises that made a significant positive change in their community and are looking for their next leadership opportunity as they work towards a lifelong career as a leader in the social sector.
Through a competitive application process, we select an exceptional cohort of young people (under age 26) who join the Peace First team for one year to lead our programs in their home region.
Fellows in Residence lead Peace First’s programs in their region, working to mobilize and support hundreds of young leaders in their community as knowledgeable yet approachable near-peers. Job duties of a Fellow in Residence include:
- Designing and implementing recruitment strategy in their region
- Mobilizing and managing volunteer Ambassadors to meet regional goals
- Providing feedback and support to a large portfolio of youth project leaders
- Reviewing and approving all mini-grant applications within their region
- Developing and managing partnerships with organizations in their region
- Serving as a coach for Accelerator grantees
- Hosting Labs, Community Calls, and other training for young people
- Speaking on behalf of Peace First
- Supporting the design of new and improved Peace First programming
- Contributing to organizational fundraising and storytelling efforts
- Open to people who have led movements, campaigns, nonprofits, and social enterprises made a significant positive change in their community.
- Applicants should be under 26 years of age.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is June 4, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check the link below: