Peace First is launching a rapid response grant process to help young people around the world lead projects that address community impacts of COVID-19, from providing meals to elderly neighbors to launching digital mental health campaigns to support youth feeling isolated. Rapid response grants are open to young people between the ages of 13-25, anywhere in the world, starting today.
- You must be between the ages of 13-25 to apply
- You may apply as an individual or a team
- Your project should address the secondary effects of COVID-19
- Young people from any region are welcome to apply
Grants upto $250 will be pre-approved for immediate costs associated with your ongoing or imminent social action project
- Brief information about yourself
- A description of the injustice you want to solve
- A compassionate insight
- A plan detailing the steps you plan to take to carry out your project and mini-grant request of up to $250 USD
- A brief section to determine your eligibility
- You will also create a user profile on PeaceFirst.Org. This is a very brief process that should take no more than 5 minutes
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply here.