Registrations are open for the PCRA-Conservation 11.0 Quiz by MyGov from 20 May to 9 June.
About the Quiz
Before attempting the quiz participants are advised to go through the following Videos on Driving and Maintenance Tips.
- A Film on Driving Flaws and Maintenance Tips (in English) on https://youtu.be/Vd4v4iyowlA
- A Film on Driving Flaws and Maintenance Tips (in Hindi)on https://youtu.be/VXhv7FhXDpw
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 120 seconds.
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the winner will be selected by a Lucky Draw.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz
Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
All participants will be given digital Certificate of Participation. There will be One (1) winner for each week quiz provided that total participation in a weekly quiz exceeds 1000 participation. The winners will be announced at the end of each weekly quiz. The winner will be given a prize of INR 5000 which will be electronically transfer to winner’s bank account upon receipt of valid account and identification details.
You may also be interested in:
- Kisan Credit Card & Interest Subvention Scheme Portal Domain Name Suggestion Competition by MyGov: Submit by June 5