UPDATE: The last date for applying has been extended to March 1, 2018, 11AM.
About the Opportunity
Do you have what it takes to be a Paytm Customer Experience Partner? Paytm, in its “Customer Experience Partner” program is looking for young and zealous talent who have the potential of adding a new dimension to the existing ways and means of dealing with customers. Come and join as Customer Experience Partner with India’s fastest growing e-payments and e-commerce brand, Paytm, for a knowledge enriching experience.
- The program is open only for students studying in a recognized university/institute from Delhi NCR.
- The last date to send your entries is
25–02–2018.March 1, 2018.
- The program will commence from 1st week of March and henceforth, will last for a month.
- You would need to dedicate 10–15 hours of time for this program per week.
How to apply
Based on below mentioned requirements, interested applicants need to submit their application form by
25th February ’18. March 1, 2018, 11AM.
1. Tell us your statement of purpose for applying to this role in 50–100 words; also let us know what interests you amongst the following?
- Benchmarking our customer support against other global players
- Refine customer query resolution process and bring in better perspective to address them
- Talk to our customers to get valuable insights
2. Share one unique experience of yours within 100–150 words where you were delighted as a customer and one experience where you were irked as a customer, you can write about your experience with Paytm as well.
3. Your CV (keep it simple not more than a page)
Alternatively, you may also send ‘Interested‘ at email@example.com and you will be sent an application form.
- Guaranteed cash prize of Rs 3,000 for each customer experience partner.
- Apart from earning the guaranteed cash price there is an opportunity to earn top rewards as well.
- Topmost performer* in the program will get Rs. 10,000 Cash prize along with a certificate of appreciation.
- 1st runner up* in the program will get Rs. 5,000 Cash prize with a certificate of appreciation
- 2nd, 3rd & 4th runner up* in the program will get a certificate of appreciation.
*Performance will be measured as per the quality of work submitted. Scores will be based on assessment by the customer experience team at Paytm.
For full details, visit the official website link given here.