PayPal Incubator program aims to support the creation of next generation of financial services startups in India.
About the PayPal Incubator Program
To thrive and make an impact, startups need to be fostered by a community. Located within India Technology Centers, PayPal Incubator offers an innovative and nurturing environment where startups can be developed with access to business and technology mentors, subject matter experts, and investors.
Who can apply?
- Founders who are strongly aligned with our vision and mission of democratizing access to financial services
- Startups empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy
- Startups with a minimum viable product (MVP) and (preferably) early traction
- Companies who have raised or about to raise their first round of institutional/external funding
What do they offer?
- Business and Technology mentorship by PayPal executives and subject matter experts
- Opportunities to expand network connections
- Coworking space at PayPal’s India Technology Centers
- Collaborative and charged environment for startups to share inspiration
Eligible startups are assessed through a three-stage evaluation process. Startups who get shortlisted are invited to deliver their pitch to PayPal leadership and external mentors. The final decision is made based on the team, alignment, and potential synergy.
Duration of Program
It is a 12-month program. The alumni will receive support, when required, from PayPal Incubator even after the completion of the program.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.