About the conference
The goal of this conference is to bring together the researchers from academia and industry as well as practitioners to share ideas, problems and solutions relating to the multifaceted aspects of Recent Evolutions and Adaptable Technologies in Engineering.
To provide opportunities for the different research area delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business / research relations to find global partners for future collaboration in the areas of Recent Evolutions and Adaptable Technologies in Engineering Papers describing new methods or technologies, advanced prototypes, systems, tools and techniques and general survey papers indicating future directions are also encouraged.
Call for papers
The main topics of conference are:
- Aero & Mech
- Electronics and Communication
- CS & IT
- Bio-Technology, Bio-Medical & Bio-Chemistry
- Applied Sciences
The detailed list is given here.
- Authors should submit a paper in English, carefully checked for correct grammar and spelling, addressing one or several of the conference areas or topics
- Each paper should clearly indicate the nature of its technical/scientific contribution, and the problems, domains or environments to which it is applicable.
- Only original papers should be submitted.
- Authors are advised to follow ethical norms regarding plagiarism and self-plagiarism thoroughly before submitting
- Author must make sure that their submissions do not substantially overlap work which has been published elsewhere or simultaneously submitted to a journal or another conference with proceedings.
- Papers that contain any form of plagiarism will be rejected without reviews.
- Last date of Paper Submission: January 31, 2018
- Last date for Registration: February 15, 2018
- Dates of Presentation: March 21-22, 2018
Register online at this link.
|Authors (ASDF Members) / Author||75||3,500|
|Authors (Non-Members) / Author||150||4,500|
|Listeners / Listener||45||3,000|
|Extra Pages (Per Page)||10||200|
- One regular registration can cover a paper within SIX pages, including all figures, tables, and references for one main author of the paper.
- One regular registration covers only to a maximum of 4 (FOUR) authors in the paper.
- All the registration fees quoted above are excluding the Taxes (20%).
- Additional fees for the co-authors of the paper as applicable during the registration.
Pavai College of Technology, Pavai Nagar, Pachal,
NH7, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu.
For sponsorship/general queries please email to ICREATE@asdf.res.in.
For full details, please visit the conference website link given here.