Applications are invited by the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. (BECIL) for recruitment/empanelment of manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in Government Hospital/ Delhi/ NCR/ Jhajja.
The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. (BECIL), a Mini Ratna Company, is a Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting.
Patient Care Manager (PCM) (10)
- Management of the patient care coordinators.
- Ensure that the PCCs are in full attendance and ensure replacement/ alternative in case of absenteeism.
- Act as the first point of escalation for any issues that are reported by PCC’s.
- Management of patient movement from waiting area to respective OPDs in batches.
- Overall management of process implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences with full time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized University.
- Experience: At least one year experience in a hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualifications.
- Age Limit: Not more than 40 Yrs. on the date of joining.
Rs.30,000/- per month consolidated with annual increment of 10%.
Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the test/ interview or joining the duty on selection. Mode of interview will be informed separately.
How to Apply?
To apply online, click here.
The application fee for different categories are as follows:
- General: Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC: Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women: Rs. 750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/ PH: Rs. 450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before final submission of application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be refunded. The last date to apply is October 15, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.