The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), invites applications for empanelment of Temporary staff purely on contract basis for deployment in a government hospital/ office in Delhi/ NCR/ Jhajjar.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995.
BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad.
Patient Care Managers (10)
- Ensure that the PCCs are in full attendance and ensure replacement/ alternative in case of absenteeism.
- Act as the first point of escalation for any issues that are reported by PCCs.
- Management of patient movement from the waiting area to respective OPDs in batches.
- Overall management of process implementation.
- The candidate should have completed a Full-time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized university
- The candidate should have at least one year of experience in a hospital after the acquisition of the aforementioned qualifications.
- Not more than 40 Yrs. on the date of joining.
Rs. 30,000/- per month consolidated with an annual increment of 10.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ ST/ PH candidates by cash personally or demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi may be submitted to Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Head Office: 14-B, Ring Road, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002.
The last date to apply is June 16, 2020.
Phone Number: 0120-4177850
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Technical Assistants at CSIR-Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Jharkhand [23 Vacancies]: Apply by July 25.