University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad invites applications for admission to Part-Time PG Courses from eligible candidates having one-year post qualification experience.
The entrance test will be conducted on June 15, 2019.
- Civil Engineering.
- Electronics & Communication Engg.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Computer Science and Engg.
- Educational Qualifications:
- B.E/B.Tech/ of any Recognized University in the concerned discipline, or its equivalent.
- AMIE / AMIETE or similar qualifications recognized as equivalent to B.E / B.Tech.
- For M.E. in the Departments of CIVIL, ECE, EE, and MECH: B.E. /B.Tech. /AMIE/ AMIETE Degree in concerned discipline or its equivalent from any recognized University.
- For M.Tech in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering: B.E./B.Tech./AMIE /AMIETE in any branch of Engg./Tech., equivalent Masters Degree, in Physics, Statistics, Mathematics or Applied Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Applied Physics, Geophysics, M.Sc. (Comp. Science.), M.Sc. (Information Systems), (Computer Applications and Electronics) and MCA from any recognized University.
Minimum of one year experience, as on 30th June 2019, reckoned from the date of qualifying degree from a recognized University.
3. Admissions to all programs will be based on the performance at the entrance test.
Click here to apply.
- Last Date of application submission: 25 May 2019 (Saturday).
- Submission Deadline of Application forms with late fee: 31 May 2019 (Friday).
- Display of Provisional List of candidates for Entrance Test: 07 June 2019 (Friday).
- Download Hall Tickets from 10 June 2019 (Monday).
- Date of Entrance Test (CBT): 15 June 2019 (Saturday).
- Declaration of Results: 25 June 2019 (Tuesday).
- Counseling dates Phase-I 06 July 2019 (Saturday), Phase-II 12 July 2019 (Friday).
- Admission Related Queries: Mobile No- 040-27098254
- For Technical Support Queries: Email- ptpguceou[at]gmail.com