While enunciating that “My real politics is constructive work”, the father of the nation must be focusing on deepening and directing the actions of citizens towards inclusively shaping the pillars of society. With the promotion of self-sufficiency and unity in consideration, Mahatma has defined 18 such constructive works which primarily streamlines his principles into practice.
Here, Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti (GSDS), invites you to take part in competition of ideas striving for self improvement and community building.
The topic for the paragraph writing contest is ‘Environment: Freedom from Plastic- A humble step to save the Environment’.
Terms and Conditions
- Multiple entries by a person are not allowed.
- The language of the paragraphs may be in Hindi or English.
- Paragraphs should contain approx. 1000 words.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Last date of submission is 30th September, 2019. Entries duly completed must be submitted using the online application system before 5:30 PM IST.
For any queries, contact: 011-23392278