CfP: Paper Development Workshop @ IIM Rohtak [July 26-28]: Submit by June 30
IIM Rohtak is organizing a three-day residential Paper Development Workshop during July 26-28, 2019.
About the Workshop:
The residential workshop offers an opportunity for research scholars and early career faculty members to craft high-quality research papers and publish them in peer-reviewed papers.
The workshop will help participants to:
- Frame research problem, build theory and report research findings.
- Collaborate with IIM Rohtak Faculty members and get hand holding interactions till final draft.
- Prepare manuscripts in accordance with journal specific specifications and submit them to appropriate journals.
Paper submissions are invited in the following areas:
- Economics & Finance.
- Information Systems & Technology Management.
- International Business.
- Operations Management.
- Organizational Behaviour & HRM.
- Quantitative Techniques and Decision Sciences.
- Competitive and Strategic Management.
- Any other allied area of Management.
Call for Papers:
Extended abstracts/papers should be emailed to pdw2019[at]iimrohtak.ac.in. with the name of the author and institutional affiliation.
- Academic & Industry Delegates: Rs. 10000+18% GST.
- Research Scholars: Rs. 5000+18% GST.
Registration includes workshop materials, lunch, and refreshments.
- Full-paper submission deadline: June 30, 2019.
- Paper acceptance confirmation: July 8, 2019.
- Registration Closes July 15, 2019.
- Workshop Dates: July 26-28.
For further details, click here.
About the Author