The residential workshop offers an opportunity for research scholars and early career faculty members to craft high-quality research papers and publish them in peer-reviewed journals. The workshop will help the participants to :
- Frame research problems, build theory and report research findings.
- Collaborate with IIM Rohtak Faculty members and get hand holding interactions till the final draft.
- Prepare manuscripts in accordance with journal guidelines and submit them to appropriate journals.
- Economics and Finance
- Information Systems and Technology Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behaviour and HRM
- Quantitative Techniques and Decision Making
How to Apply
- Applicants are requested to submit their extended abstract/full paper through email to email@example.com with the name of author and institution as word or PDF file.
- Shortlisted authors will be invited to complete the online registration process for participating in the workshop.
The Submission should contain the title of the paper, an abstract, keywords and clearly outlined literature, methodology and results section.
The paper inclusive of tables, figures and appendices should be submitted as a single document.
- Full paper submission date: June 30
- Paper acceptance communication: July 8
- Registration Opens: July 8
- Registration Closes: July 15
Phone Number: +91-1262-228555
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.