IIIT Hyderabad and JNU, New Delhi are organizing the 25th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery & Data Mining from May 11 to 14, 2021.
The PAKDD is one of the longest established and leading international conferences in the areas of data mining and knowledge discovery. It provides an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results, and practical development experiences from all KDD related areas, including data mining, data warehousing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, databases, statistics, knowledge engineering, visualization, decision-making systems, and the emerging applications.
Depending on the COVID-19 situation, we will have the conference either as planned in Delhi or as an online event.
Call for Papers
PAKDD 2021 welcomes high-quality, original, and previously unpublished submissions in the theory, practice, and applications on all aspects of knowledge discovery and data mining. Topics of relevance for the conference include, but not limited to, the following:
- Data Science: Methods for analyzing scientific and business data, social networks, time series; mining sequences, streams.
- Big Data: Large-scale systems for text and graph analysis, sampling, parallel, and distributed data mining.
- Foundations: Models and algorithms, asymptotic analysis; model selection, dimensionality reduction, relational/structured learning, matrix and tensor methods, probabilistic and statistical methods; deep learning, meta-learning.
Call for Papers
Paper submission must be in English. All papers will be double-blind reviewed by the Program Committee based on technical quality, relevance to data mining, originality, significance, and clarity. All paper submissions will be handled electronically. Papers that do not comply with the Submission Policy will be rejected without review.
Each submitted paper should include an abstract up to 200 words and be no longer than 12 single-spaced pages with 10pt font size (including references, appendices, etc.). To submit your papers online, click here.
- Abstract Submission: November 23, 2020
- Paper Submission Deadline: November 30, 2020
- Paper Acceptance Notification Date: February 1, 2021
- Camera Ready Papers Due: February 24, 2021
Phone Number: +919849329324
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.