Registrations are open for OYO SheHacksBetter Hiring Challenge 2022 from 8 to 20 March. Online registrations are open on the official website.
About the Challenge
As the flag bearers of the Hospitality Tech industry, we invite all the Women In Tech to participate in this All-women Hiring Challenge. This is your opportunity to not only work with, but also prove to be one of the best minds at OYO!
The challenge begins on Women’s Day, i.e 8rd March, 2022 with an exclusive seminar on how OYO is transforming the hospitality industry through technology. The link to the seminar will be sent through an email on 5th March, 2022.
Top 100 participants will receive exclusive OYO Merchandise.
About the Company
OYO is a global platform that aims to empower entrepreneurs and small businesses with hotels and homes by providing full-stack technology products and services that aims to increase revenue and ease operations; bringing easy-to-book, affordable, and trusted accommodation to customers around the world.
Post reviewing the results of the coding challenge, a list of shortlisted candidates will be prepared who shall appear for 2-3 rounds of personal interviews and will be evaluated on set competencies.
The people who successfully clear these discussions will be offered a full-time role with us.
Cloud-native microservices-based stack running entirely on cloud ecosystem spread across Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure. Multiple languages are in use for development though Java is the primary and preferred one.
- Women Only Challenge
- Years of experience: 2+ years
- Qualification: B.tech, B.E or MCA
- Skills: Cloud-native microservices-based stack running entirely on cloud ecosystem spread across Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure. Multiple languages are in use for development though Java is the primary and preferred one.
- 10 MCQs
- 2 Programming Questions
Software Development Engineer II
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field
- 2+ years experience in software development
- Proficiency in technologies like Java, Python, Ruby on Rails, Spring Boot or similar
- Experience in working on data sources like Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch or similar
- Experience in cloud hosting like AWS, GCP, Azure or similar
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals like object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with working on microservices architecture
We’re hiring for some other exciting roles, check them out below:
To apply for this role, send us your CVs at careers.tech[at]oyorooms.com.
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
You may also be interested in: