India’s largest hotel network spread across 182 cities with 6500+ hotels is opening applications for the OYO-BA program.
OYO-BA is a great opportunity for the business students to gain hands on experience in a startup environment, develop entrepreneurial spirit, get mentored by senior management from Ivy league colleges like Harvard, Stanford, IITs,
Oyo brand ambassador:
If you consider yourself an influencer, want to work on brand and business building – this is your chance to be the most important influencer in the decision making tree for your friends, acquaintances and your entire college.
You become the face of OYO. Create awareness within your circle, run campaigns in the college, manage hospitality for your college events – there is a lot you can do. And will have fun doing it!
You have nothing to worry about; we’ll be there to work with you, at every step of the process.
And, it doesn’t end there – you’ll become an extended team member of Oyo Rooms and will be benefited at every step you take to increase the value.
Objectives of the program:
OYO Brand Ambassador will represent OYO in their campuses, friends and family network and bring in bookings for OYO, as well as gain essential skills in marketing, communication and enhance leadership qualities.
What you get:
- Work with India’s fastest growing start up
- Performance linked financial incentives if done right, the sky is the limit.
- Live Project Certificate from OYO
- Personalized visiting card.
- Access to amazing goodies.
- Opportunity to join us full-time after college.
- A chance to get featured on our blog.
- Can be done from anywhere, anytime, no special work time required, just a few hours of your spare time can make wonders.
To promote OYO brand, products & services on your campus.
Bring in Hotel bookings for OYO, students will be provided with a personal booking portal from OYO and all their bookings will be recorded and incentives and prizes will be provided based on their performance.
Who can apply?
- Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
- Have year of UG/PG degree completion as 2018, 2019 or later.
- Students anywhere from India, Nepal and Malaysia.
Just fill the form and we’ll get back to you shortly. Hurry! Application deadline is 11th June 2017. There are only 2 seats per college.
Students will be contacted after the initial Screening Process for a telephonic interview.