The XVth Session of the Oxford International Model United Nations conference will take place between Friday November 3rd and Sunday November 5th 2017.
OxIMUN is one of the largest conferences in Europe and has a reputation for high quality debate in small committees chaired by handpicked Directors from across the world. Between sessions, explore the historic city of Oxford, engage in our new programme of side events or head to the delegates’ ball on Saturday evening – hosted in the Ashmolean museum.
How to Apply:
- You can apply to participate in OxIMUN 2017 through our website.
- If you are applying to be a delegate, or on behalf of a delegation, you should complete the relevant form on our website. Applications are on a first-come, first-served basis and if successful you will receive an email requesting payment after we receive your application. The details of how to pay will be sent in this email.
- If you pay by bank transfer the fee is £96 per delegate before July 15, 2017, and £104 per delegate after.
- If you pay by PayPal the fee is £98.40 per delegate before July 15, 2017 and £106.60 per delegate after (as PayPal charges a 2.5% transaction fee).
- You must pay the registration fee within 14 days of receiving the email sent to you regarding payment: after this date it is at the discretion of the Secretariat to accept your application. Payment may be accepted by other means with the prior agreement of the USG for Finance (firstname.lastname@example.org). Payment must be made in a single transaction in Pounds Sterling (GBP). If you do pay in another currency, you will be charged any costs incurred by us in exchanging the currency to GBP.
- You will then be notified of your allocation to Committees by email. Decisions made regarding allocations are final, and while we will try to accommodate your preferences we cannot guarantee that these will be met.
For more details and to apply online, please visit this link.
About the Author
The author is a final year law student from Calcutta who takes her subject seriously and passionately. Spends most of her time online, with dozens of browser tabs open at a time. Is a bookworm, pop-culture geek, and a foodie. Willing to work for pizza.