University of Oxford would like to extend warmest invitation to you to participate in 2018 7th International Conference on Educational and Information Technology (ICEIT 2018) which will be held during March 7-9, 2018 at St. Anne’s College in Oxford University,Oxford, United Kingdom.
Since 2010, ICEIT has been an annual event which was held in many places, Chongqing and Hong Kong of China, Toronto of Canada, Florence of Italy, Paris of France, and Clare College in University of Cambridge of UK. This year, it’s Oxford of United Kingdom that has been chosen to be the venue.
Educational information and Technology is a basic component of the education system, and being used in all aspects to modernise the education process. In the process of education informatisation, we should attach great importance to the information analysis of the education system, and carry out the effective application of information technology in Education.
ICEIT Conferences look for significant contributions to all major fields of the Educational and Information Technology in the oretical and practical aspects. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
You can download the official flyer of the Conference here.
The 7th International Conference on Educational and Information Technology (ICEIT 2018) welcomes author submission of papers concerning any branch of the Educational information and Technology, and their applications in education, and other subjects.
Some of the topics covered by ICEIT 2018 include;
- Database technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Architecture
- Software Engineering
- Distance Education for Computers
- Innovative pedagogies and their applications.
For more topics you can click here.
|Submission Deadline:||November 30， 2017|
|Notification Date:||On December 25, 2017|
|Registration Deadline:||January 10 2018|
|Conference Dates:||March 7-9, 2018|
For oral presentation purpose submission, please submit abstract for review.
If you need a formal conference invitation letter for visa application or any other purpose, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
2. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
- Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
The authors are requested to follow the requested prescribed format. The format is available here.
Moreover, the Full Papers for publication should be submitted electronically here.
|Registration Categories||Advance Registration||On-Site Registration|
|Author (Null)||USD 500||/|
|Author (Student)||USD 450||/|
|Only attendee Registration from||USD 350||USD 350|
|Listener Registration from||USD 300||USD 300|
|Additional Paper(s)||USD 350||/|
|Additional Page||USD 60/ one page||/|
|Purchase Extra Book||USD 60||USD 80|
|One day tour||TBA||TBA|
For more information regarding Registration fees, please visit here.
Ms. Sonia Chiew, E-mail: email@example.com
For any further information you can visit the website here.