IIIT Naya Raipur invites applications for Outreach Internship Programme (OIP) 2021. The last date of application is 15 April 2021.
About the Programme
Outreach Internship Programme (OIP) is one of the research initiatives of IIIT Naya Raipur, to bring students from prominent institutions across the country right here on our campus. The institute has been organizing this programme since 2017.
Many students who participated in the previous programme, have got benefited through this programme, which is evident by papers published by them. With this motivation, this year also, IIIT-NR invited students from all over India to spend 6 to 8 weeks in the institute, for carrying out research, under the supervision of IIIT-NR faculty members.
OIP programme allows visitors to participate in on-going research projects and simultaneously enabling the students to fulfill summer internship requirements of their respective academic programs. Selected interns will get the chance to work diligently with motivated researchers to:
- Innovate technical solution for core research area.
- Create and deliver a pioneering solution for real-life problems.
- Publish your work in reputed conferences and journals.
- Contribute towards patents filing.
- Date of opening of online application: 1st March 2021
- Last date of closing online applications: 15th April 2021
- Date of announcement of selected applicants: 30 April 2021
- Internship duration: 17th May- 16 July 2021
- Reporting for internship: 16th May- 31st May 2021
- Submission of report: One week before the end of the internship
- Issuance of certificates: 16th July 2021
- The candidate will have to submit a photograph/signature in digital format and recommendation letter from his/her HoD/faculty with institute seal, during application form submission.
- Step to apply Online for Outreach Internship Programme 2021, Click on Home Tab Home, then Login/Register on Top Right Corner of Home Page Please fill the online form properly.
- Internship and stay at IIIT Naya Raipur involves some expenditure to be incurred by intern students.
- Summer interns may get stipend if they work 6 to 8 weeks. Failing which intern will not be entitled to receive any stipend along with certificates. Interns may join earlier/later as per their academic calendar for lesser duration at least 6 weeks, but in this case, no stipend will be provided, only certificate will be issued to the intern.
- A limited number of fellowships are available for the candidates undergoing summer internship on recommendation of faculty supervisor.