Outreach Internship Programme (OIP) is one of the research initiatives of Dr. SPM IIIT Naya Raipur, to bring students from prominent institutions across the country right here on our campus. The institute has been organizing this programme since 2017. Many students who participated in the previous programme, have got benefited through this programme, which is evident by papers published by them.
With this motivation, this year also, Dr. SPM IIIT-NR invited students from all over India to spend 6 to 8 weeks in the institute, for carrying out research, under the supervision of Dr. SPM IIIT-NR faculty members. OIP programme allows visitors to participate in on-going research projects and simultaneously enabling the students to fulfill summer internship requirements of their respective academic programs. Selected interns will get the chance to work diligently with motivated researchers to:
- Innovate technical solution for core research area
- Create and deliver a pioneering solution for real-life problems
- Publish your work in reputed conferences and journals
- Contribute towards patents filling
|1||Date of opening of online application||1st March 2020|
|2||Last date of closing online applications||10th April 2020|
|3||Date of announcement of selected applicants||20th April 2020|
|4||Internship duration||15th May 2020 to 15th July 2020|
|5||Reporting for internship||14th May 2020 to 31st May 2020|
|6||Submission of report||One week before the end of the internship|
|7||Issuance of certificates||15th July 2020|
How to apply?
- Interested one can register via this page.
- The candidate will have to submit a photograph/signature in digital format and a recommendation letter from his/her HoD/faculty with institute seal, during application form submission.
- Internship and stay at Dr. SPM IIIT Naya Raipur involves some expenditure to be incurred by intern students.
- Summer interns may get stipend if they work 6 to 8 weeks. Failing which intern will not be entitled to receive any stipend along with certificates. Interns may join earlier/later as per their academic calendar for lesser duration at least 6 weeks, but in this case, no stipend will be provided, only certificate will be issued to the intern.
- A limited number of fellowships are available for the candidates undergoing summer internship on recommendation of faculty supervisor.