School of Management Sciences (SMS), Varanasi, is organizing a 7-day FDP on Outcome Based Education: Teaching, Learning & Evaluation during July 2-8.
About the Program:
This Faculty Development Programme (FDP) addresses the need to enhance the knowledge about the latest Outcome-Based Education (OBE) and its implications in teaching, assessment, and evaluation.
Moreover, the objectives of FDP are as follows:
Create awareness among faculty members about the Outcome-Based Education System.
Understand the implementation of OBE in NBA Process.
Use various innovative teaching-learning methods.
- Methodology and benefits pre-qualifiers for the accreditation process.
- Process of developing vision & mission of the Institute/Department.
- Writing PEOs for UG & PG programs.
- Process of curriculum development.
- Defining & redefining POs for UG &PG.
- File preparation and document management for self-assessment report(SAR).
- Developing courses outcomes(COs) for the subjects: Examples from a different program.
- Mapping of COs & POs, Importance, Rubrics/formats & examples for theory course, Laboratory course.
- Corporate: Rs. 5000.
- Academia: Rs. 3500.
- Research Scholars: Rs. 2000.
Including Kit and Lunch on all FDP days.
Limited accommodation; Arrangements to be made on request against additional payment.
How to Apply?
- Download the Registration Form.
- Filled-in form along with registration fee should reach the FDP email: amitabhpandey[at]smsvaranasi.com, pallavipathak[at]smsvaranasi.com.
June 25, 2019.
Phone: 7007618304/ 7007828875
Email: amitabhpandey[at]smsvaranasi.com, pallavipathak[at]smsvaranasi.com.