Owing to population growth, poor levels of hygiene, and increasing urban poverty, the urban environment in many developing countries is rapidly deteriorating.Vector-borne diseases such as malaria, lymphatic filariasis etc, are becoming major health problems associated with rapid urbanization in India.
Insects are major vectors of plant and animal disease, and bacterial Phyto Pathogens are often disseminated by flies. Environment pollution is the major issue for mankind all the over the world and its control and regulation is key to sustainable development. Similarly, there is a need for flexibility in policy-making and implementation.
- Insect vector control methods and Parasitology.
- Conserve and safeguard measures of freshwater bodies and biodiversity.
- Aquatic Biology, Aquatic pollution, and wastewater treatment.
- Agricultural Entomology, Sericulture and IPM
- Agricultural biotechnology, Bio fuel energy production.
- Emerging issues in Human diseases and Healthcare Management.
The abstract in MS word format should be sent through email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to fill the registration form.
For Faculty and Research Scholars: Rs.800/-
For PG Students: Rs.400/-
DD should be drawn in the favor of the Principal, UCS, Osmania University payable at Hyderabad in any nationalized bank.
Last date of abstract submission: Jan 30, 2018.
Acceptance of abstracts: Feb 5, 2018.
Conference Dates: Feb 27-28, 2018.
Dr.A.V Rajashekhar, Mobile: 99083141124, 9032587734
Email:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, Click here.