The Oriental Insurance Company Limited., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company & wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications for recruitment of 300 (Three Hundred) Officers in Scale I cadre from open market.
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Publication of Advertisement in Employment News: In the month of August 2017
- On line Registration commences from / Payment of fees: 18.08.2017
- Last Date for Online Registration / payment of fees: 15.09.2017
- Dates of online Examination Phase – I: 22.10.2017 (Tentative)
- Phase – II: 18.11.2017 (Tentative)
Candidates should apply through On-Line mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Emoluments & Benefits:
Basic pay of Rs.32795/- in the scale of Rs.32795-1610 (14)-55335-1745 (4)-62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.51000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers.
Other benefits such as Pension under New Pension system governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. shall be as per rules. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s / leased accommodation as per norms.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
Payable on-line from 18.08.2017 to 15.09.2017 (both dates inclusive).
- SC/ ST / PWD: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- All candidates other than SC/ ST / PWD: Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
The transaction charge, if applicable, is to be borne by the candidate. Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held reserve for any other examination or selection.
Candidates to go to the Recruitment Section of Company’s website www.orientalinsurance.org.in and under “Career” section click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.