Thomson Reuters is seeking to hire eligible candidates for the role of Order Management Associate for its office in Bangalore.
About the Company
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canada-based multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at 333 Bay Street (Bay Adelaide Centre).
Thomson Reuters was created by the Thomson Corporation’s purchase of the British company Reuters Group in April 2008 and is majority-owned by The Woodbridge Company, a holding company for the Thomson family.
The work may include any of the following depending on the region the role is responsible for.
- Manage the order process for select products; this includes entering orders into specialist permissioning or electronic fulfillment systems and working with internal customers to ensure the order is fulfilled according to agreed turnaround times and with accuracy.
- Escalate all delays to internal groups including to the senior members of the team as appropriate.
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining defined standards for quality and productivity.
- Manage internal customer queries and communication in a professional and service-minded manner ensuring.
- Be a team player and ensure that internal and external customer’s requirements are met – attend team meetings.
- Responsible for online Maintenance, Lapsing of subscriptions, and access-related issues.
- Support billing team in validating online invoices and portals.
- Monitor the group email account to ensure that requests are actioned and completed according to agreed turnaround times.
- Creating and modification of customer master data.
- Meet agreed volume, service, and quality targets.
- Education– Graduate/post-graduate in a related fields such as commerce or accounting.
- Experience Required – 1 to 2 years of experience in Order Management / Billing Operations.
- Good data interpretation skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer systems. Knowledge of SAP, Salesforce is an advantage.
- Ability to prioritize and attention to detail.
- High aptitude for learning.
- Deadline oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Should possess excellent communication – written and verbal and able to work as a team.
- Ability to work independently on multiple activities, showing the appropriate level of prioritization and escalation skills.
- Should be flexible working in shifts (2 PM -11 PM IST)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Process Associate – Banking at Genpact, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: CIB- Control Manager (Operation Analyst) at JPMorgan Chase & Co, Bengaluru: Apply by May 31