The Orange Tulip Scholarships (OTS) gives talented students in India the opportunity to study in the Netherlands. It is offered by higher education institutions, multinationals and government institutions.
General requirement to apply for an India 2019-2020 scholarship:
- Indian citizens;
- Not studying in the Netherlands or working in the Netherlands;
- Currently undergoing the admission process or already admitted to one of the universities in the Netherlands OTS participants;
- Meet the special requirements required by the registered Orange Tulip Scholarship scheme.
The OTS Application form for 2019-2020 is available here.
Documents submitted to apply for OTS scholarships differ in each college.
- Click the name of the university on the OTS scheme page to go to university-specific pages that offer OTS
- For documents sent to Neso, see the “Required documents” section
- Usually you must have to register in advance to the new university can register for OTS. Neso does not provide registration process to university.
- Find the University here. Candidates only need to submit registration documents in softcopy form to
- The general deadline for submission of registration files is April 1, 2019.
- However, few universities follow different deadlines.
- Click here to find the deadlines.
For any queries, contact
- Phone: +91 80-23098104
- E-mail: email@example.com