The Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme (OTS) gives talented students in India the opportunity to study in the Netherlands. It is offered by higher education institutions, multinationals and government institutions.
The list of universities participating in this programme, courses and deadlines for each university are given here.
The level of courses included in the OTS scheme varies from one university to another. It could be just one of the Bachelor / Master / Doctoral programs. There are universities that offer OTS for Undergraduate and Masters programs.
The benefits/nominals offered by each university have different OTS program. Although there are Dutch universities that offer a 100% (full) study fee, other colleges may only offer 50% reduction in study fees or only 25%. It is possible to offer only live expenses or visa fees, etc. Click the name of the university within the scheme that will open a special page with details of the scholarship value (in the table).
- Indian citizens;
- Not studying in the Netherlands or working in the Netherlands;
- Currently undergoing the admission process or already admitted to one of the universities in the Netherlands OTS participants;
- Meet the special requirements required by the registered Orange Tulip Scholarship scheme.
How to Apply?
The Orange Tulip Scholarship registration file ONLY needs to be submitted in softcopy.
Find the University by clicking here.
Documents submitted to apply for OTS scholarships differ in each college.
- Click the name of the university on the OTS scheme page to go to university-specific pages that offer OTS
- For documents sent to Neso, see the “Required Documents” section
- Usually, you must have to register in advance to the new university can register for OTS. Neso does not provide a registration process to the university.
Download the application form given here.
Send the filled-in form in the below format:
- in Word or PDF form
- each file is given a clear name in English: [document name] – [applicant’s name]. Example: CV – Rahul Sharma
- total attachment maximum 2MB
- sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject e-mail: OOTS 2018 -2019 Application – [scheme] – [your name]. Example: OTS 2018-2019 Application – Radboud University- Rahul Sharma
The deadlines for application vary with the university, therefore check the website for individual deadlines.
April 1, 2021
For more details, click the link below.