About the Scholarship
The Programme (OTS) gives talented students in India the opportunity to study in the Netherlands. It is offered by higher education institutions, multinationals and government institutions.
Given below are the steps to register to the Orange Tulip Scholarship
1. Find your course in Study Finder.
2. Check whether the institutions and courses you selected are in the OTS Scheme List.
3. Learn the information about the scholarship scheme you wish to register. If you meet the requirements, immediately begin the registration process to the university you are going to. Follow the instructions on the university website and send the requested university files directly to the university.
4. Wait for confirmation from the university (e-mail / confirmation online application). This is proof that you have started the university enrollment process.
5. Download the OTS registration form here , complete the contents and send it to Neso India before the deadline scheme you registered. In addition to the OTS registration form, complete your file with other requested documents, visible on the OTS per university page “required documents”.
6. Wait for confirmation via e-mail from Neso India.
Documents for Registration
- In addition to the OTS registration form, complete your file with other requested documents, available on the OTS per university page of the “required documents” section. Additional documents may be required by a particular university or course of study, please check on the respective scheme page.
- You only need to submit the registration documents (softcopy) to ots@nesoindia (total attachment max 20 MB)
Incomplete file will not be processed. Make sure the file you submitted is complete.
- Make sure you receive a confirmation email that we have received your application. Confirmation email will usually be sent 1-2 weeks after delivery. Please revert to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office phone number directly. This is to prevent your app email from being not delivered properly.
This is a public checklist. Each scheme / course has its own terms and deadlines. Please read the explanation on the respective scheme page. Please note that the University enrollment file and the Orange Tulip Scholarship registration file are two different sets of files.
The selection process can be divided into the following stages.
Stage 1: November 2018 to deadline scheme (February/March / April / May 2019)
File acceptance and pre-selection by Neso India
Based on the general terms listed on the front page and the specific requirements set by the Orange Tulip Scholarship sponsor, Neso India will pre-selection. Only complete files and meet all requirements will be forwarded to the university or company or the Ministry for further processing.
Stage 2: February-July 2019
Review file registration and selection by the Orange Tulip Scholarship sponsor
Each Orange Tulip Scholarship sponsor (university, company, Ministry) will select the registration file that passes the pre-selection stage. This stage is done internally by the sponsor.
Stage 3: April-August 2019
Announcement of scholarship recipients
Each Orange Tulip Scholarship sponsor will inform the selection result to Neso India or directly contact the student. The universities informing Neso India will then send the Offer Letter to candidates who pass the sponsor selection. If the candidate accepts the scholarship offer, the Offer Letter must be signed and returned to Neso India. The Offer Letter that the candidate has signed will be sent by Neso India to the sponsor. The next step (eg scholarship agreement, tuition fee invoice, etc.) will be made between the direct sponsor and the scholarship recipient.
The waiting list and the candidate who did not pass the sponsor selection (unsuccessful candidate) will receive a notification e-mail from Neso India/University.
May 1, 2019.
Telephone: +91 80 23098104