About IIM Indore
The Indian Institute of Management Indore (often abbreviated as IIM-I) is an autonomous public business school located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh in India. Instituted in 1996, IIM Indore is the sixth addition to the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) family of management schools and was named as an institute of national importance in 2017 along with the other IIMs.
About the Competiton
Mercur-I, Marketing club of IIM Indore along with Marketing Lake is organizing a marketing article writing competition.
Articles can be around the following aspects of the busienMarketing domain:
- Digital Marketing
This list is not exhaustive and you may choose to write about anything related to Marketing, but it should be relevant and recent.
Students who are pursuing undergraduate/postgraduation can participate in this competition.
- The articles submitted should not be plagiarised
- The minimum word limit of the articles is 1200 words
- The articles submitted should be in the .docx format
- Along with the articles that you submit you would be required to share the article/or its excerpt on Linkedin (preferred)/Facebook tagging Mercur-I and Marketing Lake
- A cash prize of Rs 1500/- for the first prize winner
- A cash prize of Rs 1000/- for the second prize winner
- Top writers would be considered for a Live project with Marketing Lake
- Winners would get valid certificates from Mercur-I, Marketing club of IIM Indore and Marketing Lake
- Top articles along with their authors would get featured on Mercur-I, Marketing club of IIM Indore and Marketing Lake’s websites/social media handles
- Relevancy and recency of the topic chosen 40%
- Structure 20%
- Adherence to Topic 10%
- Grammar 10%
- Length 10%
- “Wow!” factor 10%
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
- The submission link is available here.
Dec 16, 2020
Abhishek Kumar Choudhary
For more details, click the link below.