OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats.
Designation: Engineering Intern
- B.E/ B.Tech (CSE & IT discipline only), MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science) 2019 Graduating students with 70% (Students can give a percentage equivalent of their CGPA) in 10th,12th and aggregate percentage till 3rd year 2nd Semester without any active/standing backlogs only need apply.
Please Note: Opentext at their own discretion would shortlist students eligible to participate in the drive.
Stipend during Apprenticeship: INR 12,000 per month
Duration of Internship: 6 months (Probably Batches starts in February’19 and March’19)
What you do during Internship:
- Learn the relevant programming languages and tools on own, with the facilities provided
- Understand the assigned components of the product, conduct manual testing of the product
- Be conversant with the Iterative Development Process (IDP) and participate actively in the related meetings
- Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
- Develop automation test cases and fix any issues while executing the test cases
- Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix configuration issues
- Should be able to fix simple and medium complexity defects and conduct testing to make sure of a quality job
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalate issues when necessary
- Good programming knowledge in one or more languages.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
1st round: Technical MCQ’s (30 minutes)
2nd round: Coding Test (60 minutes)
3rd round: Technical Interview
Type of Internship: Full time to be based out of OpenText, Hyderabad/ Bangalore
Selected students would be eligible for 2 weeks leave for examination during internship tenure.
Last Date to Apply: 03:00 PM, 8th January 2019
To Apply Click here.
Applicants need to register on at www.task.telangana.gov.in and obtain a registration/hall ticket number.
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: 040 – 48488245