Edureka’s OpenStack Certification Training makes you an expert by mastering concepts like Swift, Nova, Glance, Keystone, Neutron, Cinder, Trove, Heat, Ceilometer and other OpenStack services. This training is designed to help you pass the Certified OpenStack Administrator Exam.
Under the training program, You will understand how to Install OpenStack and later on how to troubleshoot. Through a Use Case, you will understand how the major services of OpenStack can be put into use while creating a private cloud for your organization. Finally, you will perform break & fix operations to the OpenStack environment.
OpenStack training is designed to help you become an OpenStack Expert. During this course, our expert instructors will help you:
- Understand OpenStack
- Explore OpenStack architecture with both CLI and API functionalities
- Apply various implementation techniques
- Perform OpenStack operations
- Implement suitable use-cases for OpenStack
- Implement and use Nova, Neutron, Image and other OpenStack services
- Work on an interactive project around implementing OpenStack
Batch Start Date: Nov 9, 2019
Timings: 08:30 PM to 11:30 PM (IST)
For full details and online registration visit the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka via an affiliate programme.