Submissions are invited for Open Poster Making Competition 2021 by National Commission for Women. The last date of submission is 30 September.
The Government has accorded high priority to the issue of malnutrition and is making serious efforts to address this issue. The Prime Minister’s Overarching Scheme for Holistic Nutrition or POSHAN Abhiyaan or National Nutrition Mission is the Government of India’s flagship programme to improve nutritional outcomes for children, pregnant women and lactating mothers.
Launched on the occasion of the International Women’s Day on 8 March 2018 from Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan, the POSHAN Abhiyaan directs the attention of the country towards the problem of malnutrition and addresses it in a mission mode. To give momentum to POSHAN Abhiyan, the ‘National Council on India’s Nutrition Challenges’ on 24th July 2018 decided to celebrate the month of September as Rashtriya Poshan Maah.
Taking into account the celebration of the fourth Rashtriya Poshan Maah (September 2021) under ‘Poshan Abhiyan, the Commission has organized an Open Poster Making Competition’ through MyGov Portal with an aim to generate awareness, promote the nutrition status and to explore the creative instinct of the masses.
- Eating Right- Make my plate;
- Men in action for improved nutrition among women;
- Building a Sisterhood of Success: Empowering Women for Improved Nutrition;
- Breaking the Intergenerational Cycle of Under-nutrition.
- The Competition will be open to all.
- The participants in this online Poster Making Competition may use A3 or A4 sheet for the Poster.
- Write-up text (slogan) of the Poster should be submitted in readable font of Hindi/English and it should be written on the poster itself.
- It should be ensured that the uploaded poster should be clearly visible.
Interested candidates can submit via this page.
- Start Date: 6th September, 2021
- Last Date of Submission: 30th September, 2021
Top 5 (five) regional entries (North, East, West, South and Central) to receive a Certificate + Rs. 5,000/- reward each from National Commission for Women.
Click here to view the official notification of Open Poster Making Competition 2021 by National Commission for Women.
You may also be interested in: