Annual Earthquake Engineering Open House @ IIT Kanpur [Nov 14-23]: Apply by Aug 30
The Annual Earthquake Engineering Open House of NICEEE is scheduled to be held at IIT Kanpur during Nov 14-23, 2019. The Open House is held with the aim to enable postgraduate students to conduct literature survey for their thesis related to earthquake engineering issues and interact with the faculty and professionals.
The Open House also welcomes engineers and architects to help them familiarize themselves with enormous literature available with NICEEE on design and construction of safe habitat.
- Meant for Professionals (engineers and architects) & PG Students (of engineering/architecture colleges)
- To enable PG students conduct literature survey for their thesis & interact with professionals
- To provide exposure to the professionals on state-of-the-art in earthquake engg.
- Full time M.E./M.Tech./Ph.D. Students of Engineering/Architecture Colleges.
- Professional civil engineers and architects interested in safe habitat.
Boarding and Lodging
Students’ hostel accommodation will be available on payment basis (Approximately Rs. 200/- per day towards room rent with bedding, mess facilities etc.) as per hostel rules. Meals will be charged on actuals.
- The participants will be eligible for access to excellent collection of books, journals, codes, etc. in the area of earthquake engineering at the NICEE library.
- The participants will bear their own travel, boarding and lodging expenditures.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can download the application form by clicking here.
- The duly filled in application form has to be sent to the given address:
Cdr Suresh Ailawadi,
Retd. Consultant NICEE,
Department of Civil Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
Phone Number: (0512) 2597749
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.