The IIIT Delhi Center of Excellence on LiFi supported by the India-EU ICT Standardisation Cooperation Project presents a Workshop on Visible Light for Broadband Communications: Current Research & Standardization from March 25 to 26, 2021.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of the Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
This workshop will mainly focus on the requirements and challenges of deployment in such scenarios. The inputs gathered from the workshop will help in working out innovative solutions. The testbed will enable such innovations which can be contributed to standards.
- Interference management in VLC networks
- Visible Light Communication in 6G: Advances, Challenges, and Prospects
- Dimensioning of indoor LiFi networks
- In the era of 5G and Wi-Fi 6, why do we still need VLC?
- India LiFi startup ecosystem
- Policy and Standardization
- Optical Wireless Communication for intermediate and access networks
- Visible Light Camera Communications
To register for the workshop, click here.
Registration is mandatory for accessing the event. Attendees will get the certificate.
For full notification, click the link below.