The Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIITA) is organizing an Online Course cum Workshop on Time Series Data Analysis from August 28 to 29, 2020.
This Workshop will bring awareness among researchers & academicians at the forefront of time series analysis and algorithms to discuss existing key progress and promising new directions.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIITA) located in Jhalwa, Allahabad, UP, India was established in 1999, as a center of excellence in Information Technology and allied areas and is an institute of national importance by the act of parliament.
- Understanding time series data and its distribution
- Skewness, kurtosis, Jarque-Bera test
- White noise and it’s testing
- Stationarity and Unit root problems – ADF test
- Univariate time series modeling: AR, MA, and ARMA models
- Model fitting and testing
- Univariate volatility modeling
- ARCH, GARCH, EGARCH, and GJR-GARCH models
- Deep Learning-based Time Series Data Analytics
- Students of IIITA: Rs. 200
- Faculty of IIITA: Rs. 500
- Students (External): Rs. 250
- Faculty (External): Rs. 600
- Industry Personnel: Rs. 600
The registration fee can be made online to the following bank account details: Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA; Account Name: IIIT-A WORKSHOP & SEMINAR ACCOUNT; Account Number: 30996838478; Branch Name: SBI JHALWA BRANCH- Prayagraj; IFSC Code: SBIN0010891; Branch Address: HIG-10-ADA Colony, Devprayagam, Jhalwa Prayagraj-211015 (UP).
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is August 26, 2020. The connection information to attend the lectures will be shared very soon.
Phone Number: 0532-2430310
For full notification, click the link below.