The Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, proudly announces the long-awaited workshop on Technologies Behind Smart City: An IoT Perspective. Industries and academia are currently seeking the scope and opportunity in the domain of IoT, Machine Learning, Internet Technologies, and Communication Security. This workshop provides an overview of IoT applied technologies while designing smart city applications.
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, formerly Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College, is a public technical university located in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is one of the top NITs in the country, and like the rest of them, classified as an Institute of National Importance.
- The sessions in the workshop would provide basic building blocks and schematic a few case studies of smart cities.
- Attendees will learn the fundamental of IoT infrastructure, network infrastructure technologies like SDN, Computational infrastructures like cloud and edge, and security implications of smart city applications and their possible solutions.
- Attending this workshop shall provide an edge to the students or teachers by imparting them a better understanding of underlying concepts of IoT and device interconnections.
- The course content shall be delivered by the highly skilled faculty members from reputed institutes and the groomed professionals from IoT industries.
- This multi-dimensional workshop shall cover the latest technology trends which encompass topics like, shall be as follows: Machine Learning for IoT; Blockchain for IoT; Security for IoT; Wireless Sensor Networking (WSN) for IoT; SDN, and NFV for IoT; Fog and Cloud Computing for IoT.
During this 5 days online workshop the participants shall get a chance to understand the theoretical and practical foundations of the aforementioned emerging technologies which are supposed to be known by a computer science graduate particularly planning for placements. The interactive and informative sessions would be delivered by the eminent MNNIT Alumni and other software industry professionals who are developing and working on cutting-edge technologies.
To register for the workshop, click here.
The last date to register is March 15, 2021. Participants shall get a participation certificate.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 8894415275
For full notification, click the link below.