About the Workshop
The objective of this Workshop is to impart basic knowledge of the advanced tools used for material characterisation to the research scholars, teachers and the scientists working in different fields in industries as well as research organizations. A number of demonstrative experiments will be carried out to give the participants a feeling of the experimental details and instrumental facilities.
The fascinating and ever growing world of materials is very vast and the characterisation of such a wide variety of materials demands an interdisciplinary knowledge involving Engineering discipline such as Chemical, MSME, Mechanical, and science discipline such as chemistry, physics, and biology.
Different tools need to be used for the complete characterisation of such materials, which involve phase analysis, compositional characterisation, structural elucidation, micro-structural analysis, size of materials and surface characteristics. With the help of advanced characterisation tools, we can better predict the structure elucidation at atomistic level.
After successful completion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- WO1: Explain the Characteristics of Novel Materials
- WO2: Apply the Advanced techniques to Characterize the novel materials.
- WO3: Analyse the experimental data observed from XRD, SEM & EDX etc.
- WO4: Analyse the mechanical strength of materials.
Who can attend?
Workshop is open to faculty members, research scholars and students of Chemical, MSME, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and other branches of engineering and Science, industrial participants.
- Filled in registration forms has to be mailed at below-mentioned email.
Faculty Members 500
Research Scholars 500
Under Graduate Students 500
- Registration form duly forwarded by Sponsored Authority along with demand draft of the required amount in favor of “Director, MANIT, Bhopal” should reach to the Workshop coordinator on or before 25th December 2020.
Dr. Jay Mant Jha
Mobile No.: 9475177282
Dr. Dharmendra Pandey
Mobile No.: 9451019860
Dr. Sundar Lal Pal