Telecommunications Standards Development Society, India, (TSDSI) along with its member IIT Bhilai, is organizing an online workshop on “Standards-driven Research and Innovation in India”, to deliberate on the standardization potential of research activities being carried out in the premier technology institutions in the central part of India.
The Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai is a public institute in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India. It is one of the six new IITs established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, located in Chhattisgarh state.
The Workshop will:
- Sensitize/ create awareness among the student and faculty members about the strong standardization activities in the field of Telecommunications in India.
- Expand the coverage of the ongoing technical activities within TSDSI
- Provide a wider forum for the researchers to share their innovations.
- Identify contributions from the broad region of Chhattisgarh, (Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Odisha) that can be taken up for standardization.
The following institutes are participating in the workshop: IIT Indore, IIT Patna, IIIT Naya Raipur, and IIITDM Jabalpur.
- Role of Standards and their importance for unlocking the latent IP potential of India.
- Expert Talks by participating institutes on their research focus areas
- Panel discussion on areas of engaging in TSDSI and Global SDOs
Dr. Sreejith T V (IIT Bhilai), Dr. Rajarshi Mahapatra (IIIT Naya Raipur), Dr. Preetam Kumar (IIT Patna), Dr. Vimal Bhatia (IIT Indore) and Dr. Ravi Panwar (IIITDM Jabalpur).
There is no registration fee for the workshop. To register online, click here.
The Workshop will be conducted on July 28, 2020, from 09:45 AM to 1:00 PM IST.
Phone Number: +91 9810539624
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.