The Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Uttarakhand, is organizing an Online Workshop on Smart Materials (Concept, Design, and Applications) from September 7 to 11, 2020.
The workshop aims to provide both basic and advanced knowledge in various research areas to PG and Ph.D. students along with the academicians. Through the workshop, participants will be aided with many innovative ideas and it may solve numerous obstacles researchers are facing.
National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand is a public technical university in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It was founded in 2009, as one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India, and is recognized as an Institute of National Importance. It admitted its first batch of students in 2010-11.
- Solar energy, Bio-fuels, Hydrogen fuel production, Ion Batteries.
- Molecular machines & switches, Molecular sensors, and gelators, Photo/ mechano-chromic materials, Molecular capture of harmful gases & chemicals.
- Quantum dots, catalysis, Nano-catalysis and sensing, electrocatalysis.
- Light-emitting diodes.
- Optical and magnetic material.
- For Participants from TEQIP-III Institutions: No Fee
- For Participants from Non-TEQIP-III Institutions: Rs. 500/-
The registration fee can be paid to the following account details: Account Name National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand; Name of the Bank: State Bank of India: Bank A/c Number: 37530566069; Bank Address: Srinagar; District- Pauri (Garhwal) Uttarakhand; IFSC Code: SBIN0003181; MICR No: 246002902; Account Type: Saving Account.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is September 5, 2020.
E-certificates will be issued to the participants.
Dr. Rampal Pandey
Phone Number: +91-8839971863
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Mathematical Modeling of Complex Fluids by NIT Jalandhar [Sep 24-28]: Register by Sep 19.