The Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM) Kancheepuram, Chennai is organizing an Online Workshop on Reconfigurable Computing: FPGA-based System Design from July 5 to 9, 2021.
This workshop aims to provide the basics and importance of reconfigurable computing, architectures, and Applications of CPLD and FPGAs, Design implementation on the FPGA prototype board. Programmable ASIC Design methodology. CPLD and FPGA Architectures and programming. Evolvable Hardware and Fault-Tolerant Reconfigurable Computing. Image/Video Processing on FPGA prototype board
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram is an Institution of National Importance established in 2007 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, and is located at the outskirts of Chennai.
- Introduction to Reconfigurable Computing and paradigms of computing.
- Reconfigurable Configurable Hardware- Device Architecture, Reconfigurable Computing
- Architecture, Reconfigurable Computing Systems, Reconfigurable Management.
- Programming Reconfigurable Systems – Compute Models and System Architectures,
- Programming FPGA Applications in HDLs; Programmable ASICs Design Methodology; CPLD and FPGA Architectures and Programming
- Evolvable Hardware
- Fault-Tolerant Reconfigurable Computing
- Image/ Video Processing System implementation on FPGA
Who can Attend?
Faculty/ Scientists/ Researchers/ M.Tech and B.Tech Students working in the area of FPGAs and Reconfigurable Computing.
R&D Labs/ Faculty/ PSUs/ Research Scholars, M.Tech & B.Tech Students – Rs. 1180/- (Inclusive of 18% GST on Rs. 1000/-)
The payment can be made via NEFT or IMPS Account Details: IIITDM Educational Events; Acc.No: 35594334673; State Bank of India; Kandigai Branch; IFSC code: SBIN0018365. Please mail the payment receipt to email@example.com, in order to Get Confirmation.
To register for the workshop, click here.
You might also be interested in: