The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli is organizing a Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration (SPARC) Sponsored Two Weeks Workshop on “Recent Trends on Metamaterial Antennas for Wireless Applications and Deep Learning Techniques” from February 15 to 26, 2021.
NIT-T offers full-time and part-time Ph.D. Program in all branches of Engineering (Chemical, Civil, CSE, Energy and Environment, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation and Control, Mechanical, Metallurgical and Materials, and Production), Architecture, Computer Applications, Management Studies, Science (Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics), and Humanities (English/ Economics).
- To understand the importance of Metamaterial structures and their applications in electromagnetics.
- To utilize the derived characteristics of Metamaterials into the design of advanced antennas.
- To understand the significance of Artificial Intelligence.
- To understand the modern wireless standards that are crucial for next-generation communication.
- MIC Components design Made Easy
- Thirty-Six Planar transmission lines for MIC
- Antenna Design and simulations
- Smart Antenna Basics
- Metamaterial Basics
- Metamaterial inspired Antennas and equivalent circuits
- Challenges in 5G Network
- New waveforms for 5G
- Reconfigurable Intelligent Surface for future wireless communications
- Miniaturization research issues of RF Circuits
- Broadband mono-pulse Microstrip Antenna
- Array for Radar Applications.
- DL computations, computer arithmetic in
- DL, DL processor-FPGA, DL processor-ASIC,
- Advanced memory technology
- SW and HW co-design (numerical precision and network compression), DL processor evaluation.
- Biomedical Imaging application, Agriculture application, Biomedical imaging application, Super Resolution application.
Who can Attend?
Faculty members, Research Scholars, UG, and PG students can apply.
To register for the workshop, click here. The last date to register is February 12, 2021. E-certificate will be provided after the successful completion of the workshop.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.