Delhi Technological University is organizing an Online Workshop on Panel Data Analysis from August 17 to 22, 2020. This week-long workshop is aimed at providing researchers, academicians, and industry practitioners with an intuitive understanding of panel data analysis.
The objective of the workshop is to provide conceptual clarity and hands-on training to the participants in order to equip them with requisite knowledge and skills to draw meaningful insights from panel datasets. The participants shall get to learn the theory as well as the practical application of multiple panel data estimators using relevant software.
Delhi Technological University (formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering) is established vide Delhi Act No. 6 of 2009 by Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi, transforming Delhi College of Engineering into a unitary university.
- Limited Batch Size for Fruitful Learning Experience.
- Focus on Intuitive Understanding of Concepts.
- Hands-on Practice with Real-life Datasets.
- Reference Material for Self-learning.
- Doubt Clearing Session at the end of the Workshop.
- Evaluation Test at the end of the Workshop.
- Certificate on Completion of Workshop.
The workshop shall cover the following topics.
- OLS Regression, Assumptions and their Violation
- Endogeneity and its Implications
- Panel Data and its Structure
- Pooled OLS Regression and its Limitations
- Fixed Effects Models: WithinGroup Estimator and LSDV Estimator
- One-way and Two-way Fixed Effects
- Random Effects Model; Hausman Test
- Reporting of Results of Panel Regression
The registration fee for each participant is INR 1,000/-. The registration fee is non-refundable. Participants are required to pay the registration fee via NEFT/ IMPS/ UPI to the following account; Account Name: Registrar, Delhi Technological University – Payments; A/C Account Number: 00000034918940203; Bank: State Bank of India, Delhi College of Engineering (10446); IFSC: SBIN0010446; Type of Account: Savings.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is August 5, 2020.
Participants are expected to be well-versed with the basics of Statistics and Econometrics. In particular, participants should have a fundamental understanding of hypothesis testing and ordinary least squares regression (both cross-sectional and time-series regressions).
Further, participants are required to have access to a computer and high-speed internet to attend online sessions of the workshop.
Phone Number: +91 8448920771
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.