A Five days online workshop on “Outcome-based education and NBA Accreditation Process” is being organized by the Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur in twinning with College of Engineering and Technology Udaipur and EICT Academy MNIT Jaipur from 19th-23rd October 2020.
The outcome-Based Education (OBE) model is being considered as a giant leap forward to improve higher education in India, particularly technical education and help Indian Engineers compete with their global counterparts. OBE is a student-centered instruction model that focuses on measuring student performance through outcomes.
The aim of this workshop is to nurture the philosophy of outcome-based education among the faculty members/Heads of the department of the Engineering Institutions. In this workshop, objectives, methodology, process flow, and benefits of NBA Accreditation will be discussed to inculcate OBE in the Teaching-Learning System and Academic Processes of the Institution.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur is one of the NITs established by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Institute, earlier known as MREC, was established in 1963 as a joint venture of the state and central Governments. Later in 2002, the college was given the status of National Institute of Technology and on August 15, 2007, proclaimed Institute of National Importance through Act of Parliament.
- Introduction to Outcome Based Education (OBE) and Process of NBA Accreditation
- OBE Framework & its Components Vision, Mission & Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Student Learning Outcomes (Program Outcomes (POs)/Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)/Course Outcomes (COs).
- Bloom Taxonomy and Design of Course Outcomes
- Mapping of Course Outcome and Program Outcomes and Rubrics
- Attainment of COs for Tier 1 and Tier 2 Institutions
- Attainment of POs/PSOs for Tier 1 and Tier 2 Institutions
- Case Study on Attainment of COs and POs
- Documentation for UG and PG SAR
Who can attend?
Faculty Member/ Heads of the Departments of the Engineering Institutions/ University.
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Rs. 200/- for faculty from Engineering Institutions
Dr. Chitrakant Sahu,
Dr. Kavita Lalwani,
M: +91 9549650180