The Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Karnataka, Surathkal is organizing an Online Workshop on Open-Source Network Experimentation from December 14 to 18, 2020.
NITK Surathkal is a premier Institute engaged in imparting quality technological education and providing support to research and development activities. NITK is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament. NITK has carved a niche for itself among the best technical institutes in India. NITK offers 9 UG, 26 PG programs, and Ph.D. programs.
- Understanding the basics of underwater communications
- Building Underwater Communication topologies and setting up simulations
- Knowing agent-based software stack, interactions, and message exchange
- Extending UnetStack agent, developing custom agents for Physical layer, MAC and Network layers
- Introduction of network namespaces in the Linux kernel
- Introduction to netperf, iperf, and httperf
- Introduction to Network Stack Tester (NeST)
- Emulating wireless networks using Linux network namespaces.
You might also be interested in Online STTP on Advances in Corrosion Engineering by NIT Raipur [Jan 2-6]: Register by Dec 24.
- Student/ Research Scholar/ Faculty: Rs. 1180/-
- Industry Participant: Rs. 2360/-
- Foreign Participant: USD 60
To pay the registration fee, click here.
To register for the workshop, click here. The last date to register is December 13, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.