Gopichand Arya Mahila College, Abohar is organising online workshop on Understanding NAAC Revised Accreditation Guidelines for Affiliated/ Constituent Colleges on 19-25 July 2020.
About the Organiser
Gopichand Arya Mahila College, Abohar is a premier Education Institute serving the cause of women education. The college is affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh and is under DAV College Managing Committee, New Delhi. Ever since its inception in 1972, it has taken a tremendous leap in academic, cultural and sports fields and has carved an enviable niche for itself among the women colleges of this area.
Objective of the Workshop
- To create awareness about the Role of IQAC in Colleges
- To create awareness among participants about NAAC Accreditation Process
- To clarify the doubts of participants regarding the 7 criteria of Revised Accreditation Guidelines (2020)
- To make the participants self-reliant in preparing of Self Study Report efficiently
- To discuss qualitative and quantitative metrics (QlM and QnM) of revised NAAC Accreditation Guidelines (2020)
- To discuss the Best Practices adopted by colleges for Quality Enhancement at the institutions
Who can attend?
- Assistant Professors / Associate Professors / Professors
- IQAC Coordinators / Directors / Members
- NAAC Coordinators
- Principals / Directors / Administrators
- Research Scholars
How to apply?
- Interested one can register online for the same via this page.
- All the participants, who are interested to join, will have to pay a registration fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
Dr. Aarti Kapoor
Mr. Sunil K Upneja