Registrations are invited for Online Workshop on Researches on Embedded System and Security by NIT Silchar on 13-14 December 2021. The last date of registration is 12 December.
The aim of organizing this 2 days programme is to provide a platform for all researchers at different levels to get research exposure and shape their research choices. These seminars will help to learn basics, advanced and some practical approach in the fields of Embedded System and Computer Security. There will be inspiring talks and interactive activities to motivate and impart a sense of achievement.
- Creating awareness about the Embedded Systems, the Security threats and Solutions related to them among the younger generation and researchers.
- To encourage a positive attitude towards research among researchers and inculcate a sense of pride in their talent.
- Providing exploratory experiences, encouraging creative thinking and promoting psychomotor skills among school students.
- Encouraging problem-solving approaches and developing appropriate technologies, and integrating and applying scientific ideas in daily life situations.
- Popularising science and technology among the masses and creating an awareness regarding its impact on the socio-economic and sustainable development of the country.
- Motivate on research in Embedded System, Computer Security and Cryptography.
- Practical and Hands-on Visual Cryptography
- Embedded System
- Hands-on Visual Cryptography
UG, PG, PhD. Scholars, Faculty, Interested Researchers and industry persons.
- Registration Fee: Nil
- Last Date of receipt of application: 12th Dec. 2021
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
Dr. Anish Kumar Saha
Mobile No: 7005345047
Dr. Risha Mal
Click here to view the official notification of Online Workshop on Researches on Embedded System and Security by NIT Silchar.
You may also be interested in:
- Online Course on Introduction to Predictive Analytics using Python by The University of Edinburgh [6 Weeks]: Enroll Now