NIT Jamshedpur invites registration for Online Workshop On Importance of Online Education System in Pedagogy on 3-4 September 2021. Online registrations are open.
About the Workshop
The Digital India campaign initiated by Government is doing its best for transforming the nation to a digitally empowered society. While education will play a crucial role in this transformation, technologies like IOT, Virtual reality, Artificial intelligence, On-line education system etc. will be utilised in a big way towards improvement of educational processes and outcomes.
Amongst all these technologies, on-line education system is growing by leaps and bounds since the inception and innovation in the field of internet and technology . Its importance has also increased tremendously since last year after the arrival of Covid – 19 pandemic. It is, therefore, expected that in the very near future, it may completely disrupt the prevailing education system. This webinar is hence, planned to delve on the various aspects of on-line education system with following objectives:
- Spread awareness about on-line education system
- Deliberation on different educational platform providing support in the pedagogy.
- Tapping potential of on-line platform such as UDEMY and COURSERA.
- Preparing students for placements and internships in online medium
- Innovation, Invention, Collaboration and Co-creation through digital platform
Faculties, Research Scholars and students from all disciplines can attend.
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
Dr. Prashant Kumar
Dr. Kumari Namrata
Click here to view the official notification of Online Workshop On Importance of Online Education System in Pedagogy.
You may also be interested in:
- Online FDP on Current Trends of Deep Learning in Various Research Domains by NIT Warangal [Sep 20-24]: Submit by Sep 18