About the Organiser
N.C. Autonomous College is a 30-acre college in Jajpur, Odisha, India. It was founded in 1946. It is one of the oldest colleges of Odisha and stands tall in the heart of Jajpur district headquarters.
About the Workshop
The Online National Workshop on Challenges in Higher Education: In Covid-19 Pandemic is organised by NC Autonomous College, Jajpur from Aug 22-23, 2020 at 3:00 PM.
- New trends and challenges of Education
- Will educators rise to the challenge?
- A call for greater global collaboration between students, academia & industry
- New trends in teaching & learning will emerge
- Effects of COVID-19 on global higher education system
- Challenges of higher education system in the era of COVID-19 lock down
- Possibilities for higher education system in the era of COVID-19 pandemic
- Future of higher education system after post COVID-19 outbreak
- Contemporary issues and perspectives of higher education due to COVID-19 disruption
- Changing views on the nature of cross-border and transnational higher education in the era of COVID-19
- The impact of COVID-19 on the global higher education industry
- For Professionals: 250/-
- For Students: 100/-
- Prof. Mohd Muzammil
Dr. B R Ambedkar University, Agra
(Formerly, Agra University, Agra)
Vice Chancellor, MJP Rohilkhand
Prof. of Ecionomics,
Lucknow University, Lucknow
Visiting Fellow, SAVSP, QEH,
University of Oxford, UK
- Prof. Dr. Harender Singh
Professor & Principal
D. P. M. Instititute of Education
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the webinar through this link.
- E Certificate will be provided.
Registration and Submission Deadline
August 21, 2020
For more details, click the link below.
Online Workshop on Challenges in Higher Education: In Covid-19 Pandemic by NC Autonomous College, Jajpur