The Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Uttarakhand is organizing an Online One Week Workshop on ODEs, PDEs, and Integral Equations: Their Engineering Context from September 21 to 26, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand is amongst the 10 new NITs, located in the hilly terrain of Srinagar Garhwal on the banks of the Alaknanda river.
The workshop on “ODEs, PDEs, and Integral Equations: Their Engineering Context” focuses on the following areas:
- Ordinary Differential Equations (ODEs) in the context of Engineering Applications.
- Partial Differential Equations (PDEs) in the context of Engineering Applications.
- Integral Equations in the context of Engineering Applications.
- The Engineering Contexts of Initial and Boundary Value Problems of ODEs and PDEs
- Consistency and Stability of Splitting Methods.
- Some Numerical Methods for BVPS and Integral Equations
- Numerical Methods for Hyperbolic Conservation Laws
- Wave Equation In One And More Space Dimensions
- Numerical Treatment of Functional Differential Equation
- Double-Diffusive Convective Instability in Porous Media Flows
- On Quasi-Static Crack Propagation in Nonlinear
- Strain-Limiting Elastic Solids: Phase-Field Regularization and Finite Element Discretization
- Far-Field Boundary Conditions and their Approximation
- High-Order Orthogonal Spline Collocation Methods For Two-Point Boundary Value Problems With Interfaces
- Integral Equation Methods for Problems in Fluid Mechanics.
There is no registration fee for the participants of TEQIP-III Institutions. Rs. 250/- will be charged as registration fee (Non-Refundable) for the participants of Non-TEQIP-III Institutions.
The registration fee can be paid via bank transfer to the following bank account details: Account Name: NIT, Uttarakhand; Name of the Bank: State Bank of India; A/c Number: 37843015175; Bank Address: Srinagar, Distt- Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand; IFSC Code: SBIN0003181.
To register for the workshop, click here. The last date to register is September 19, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.