About the Workshop
Modelling & Simulation is the utmost requirement of the research in design and manufacturing areas. Nowadays time has come to combine experimental efforts with modelling & simulation in order to add more value to the research work. Modelling & Simulation has become an essential tool to understand the behaviour of various factors during design and manufacturing processes which would be difficult to predict otherwise.
The workshop mainly aims at importing knowledge of modelling and simulation in design and manufacturing through finite element based software such as ANSYS. This workshop tries to provide deep understanding in the modelling & simulation through the developers of ANSYS software “ARK Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd” which is continuously involved since last five decades in this emerging are.
The following topics will be covered during the program
- Basics fundamentals of finite element methods (FEM).
- Direct FEM formulations of one-dimensional problems.
- Introduction to Ansys Additive Manufacturing & Topology Optimization
- Design and Analysis of Composite Material Structure using Ansys ACP
- Introduction to Structural Dynamics Simulation in Ansys
- Ansys CFD- Multiphase flow simulation
- Fluid Structure Interaction Problem in Ansys
- Importance of modelling & simulation in machining processes
- Importance of modelling & simulation in 3D printing.
- Hands-on training on ANSYS
- Last date of Registration: 30th September 2020
- Announcement of Shortlisted candidates: 2nd October 2020
Who can apply?
All practicing engineers working in private, public, government organizations/industries, faculties, research scholars and students from engineering institutions are eligible to apply.
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- IndustrialProfessionals/ Faculty/Research Scholars/Students: Rs. 500/-
- No fees to be charged from MANIT UG/PG and PhD students.
Dr Sudhanshu Kumar, Assistant Professor
Email: sudhanshu[at]manit.ac.in, sudhanshuk27[at]gmail.com
Mobile no: 7878553943