The Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Surathkal is organizing an Online Workshop on Machine Learning & Applications from February 22 to 26, 2021.
The workshop is intended to give an understanding of the foundational mathematical and algorithmic concepts of machine-learning which intern motivates their usefulness in giving a machine learning solution to a variety of engineering problems.
NITK Surathkal is a premier Institute engaged in imparting quality technological education and providing support to research and development activities. NITK is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament. NITK has carved a niche for itself among the best technical institutes in India. NITK offers 9 UG, 26 PG programs, and Ph.D. programs.
- Introduction to machine learning
- Matrix methods for machine learning
- Probabilistic methods for machine learning
- Machine learning as a pattern recognition problem
- Deep generative models
- ML and Deep learning applications
- Hands-on Python programming: Pandas, Numpy, TensorFlow
- Hands-on machine learning with scikit-learn and TensorFlow
Who can Attend?
Faculties from TEQIP Institutions and AICTE recognized Universities and Engineering Colleges; Practitioners from industries, scientists from R&D laboratories; Students at all levels (B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Ph.D.) from technical institutions are invited to apply.
- This is an online workshop, and there is no registration fee. Registration is mandatory.
- To register for the workshop, click here.
- Maximum seats: ~50 (on a first-come-first-served basis).
- Links for joining the online sessions will be emailed only to the registered participants.
- E-Certificate will be issued only to the registered participants with full participation in the workshop.
- The last date to register is February 19, 2021.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.