About the Organiser
Lovely Professional University is a private university situated in Phagwara, Punjab, India. The university was established in 2005 by Lovely International Trust, under The Lovely Professional University Act, 2005 and started operation in 2006.
About the Workshop
The prevailing volatile situation arisen due to a global pandemic is challenging the status quo in many spheres of life. At Lovely Professional University, we are determined to think out of the box and find new methods of serving the society by covering the gaps in knowledge and skills necessary for self-reliance. This “Masterclass with Chef” is an example that nothing can stop us from imparting competencies to those who are looking for it.
Participants will acquire the competence to prepare and serve 8 unique dishes from International and Indian cuisine, with a balance of health and taste.
Who can Attend?
- Career seekers in hospitality.
- Faculty and staff seeking professional enhancement
- Professionals working in the field of hospitality
Participation certificates will be awarded subject to meeting participation criteria i.e.100% attendance and Post Training Evaluation
- The registration fee for the workshop is Rs. 800/-
- Online Payment: Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- Online payment will be accepted up to 25 July 2020
- Fee once paid is non-refundable.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the workshop through this link.
Mr. Puneet Soni, Officer, Human Resource Development Center,
For full details, click the link below.